The Maryland Environmental Health Network takes action to protect human health by addressing environmental policies and practices that shape the conditions for health in Maryland. We accomplish this through broad application of an equity lens and consistently raising the question of who is most harmed by pollution and environmental degradation.
Maryland Environmental Health Network promotes the elimination of exposures to environmental threats to improve human health.
A safe and healthy environment for all Marylanders regardless of income, education, occupation, social class, gender, race/ethnicity or zip code.
MdEHN levels the playing field for vulnerable populations seeking access, equity, and justice through capacity building partnerships and programs with communities, health advocates, online installment loan providers and legislators.
- The perspectives of communities experiencing pollution.
- Strong science and research.
- Environmental health solutions, which are often imperfect.
- Cross sector coordination, collaboration, and partnerships.
How we work:
Want to become a member of the Network?
Join us by taking the Network Membership Pledge to promote environmental health solutions at work, and in your community for increased equity, just means, and access for the most vulnerable Marylanders. Sign the pledge today!
- Organizational Membership
Organizational Memberships are available too!
- Sign the Network Membership Pledge today to show organizational solidarity on environmental health.
- Next, donate here (organizational memberships are $150 annually) to help us continue our efforts to keep the human health focus on environmental matters in Maryland.
- Keep up the good work!
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest in Maryland Environment and Health info!